- USA Made
With flecks of colorful fibers woven throughout, this product is made from 100% recycled materials at Material Return in Western North Carolina, USA.
MATERIALS / CONTENTS:
- 34.5% ReturnTex™️ Recycled Other Fibers (Made from Post-Production North Carolina Textile Waste)
- 34.5% Recycled Polyester (Made from Recycled Water Bottles
- 27% Recycled Nylon
- 4% Spandex
- Height: Crew
- One size fits most! (Seriously, women’s 5 to men’s 12)
- With “Ethically Made." knit into the sides, you will be reminded of your contribution to a greener and more ethical world with every wear.
- Machine Wash Cold, Inside Out
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
MORE ABOUT THE SOCKS:
When you purchase these socks, you support a work-owned company in the United States and promote the reuse of fabric that would otherwise be destined for the landfill.
Collection brand was formed by a community of manufacturers in North Carolina working under shared values to make more than products.
When you buy the Collection brand, you are supporting an ethical production line, meaningful jobs, and a revitalized Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton, North Carolina region.
Your purchase will support the Catholic Ethical Purchasing Alliance, an Ignatian Solidarity Network project to accompany Catholic institutions as they deepen their commitment to Catholic Social Teaching through their purchasing practices.