Eco Climate Justice T-Shirt
Navy Shirt with Climate Justice design on back.
The Original Dirt to Shirt™
Beginning with the farmer who grows the cotton, every step of the supply chain of the Cotton of the Carolinas shirt happens within 768 miles, where a typical t-shirt can travel 13,000 miles or more! Just scan the QR code in the neck label of your shirt to see where your shirt was every step along the way.
Cotton of the Carolinas Shirt Features
Trackable supply chain:
- REHANCE™: water-based inks have a no-print feel
- Garment-dyed: eliminates shrinkage
- Pad-printed label: no neck tags
- Private label option: includes tracking
- Styles Available: Unisex and Women’s
- Super-soft: made from 5.4 oz ringspun cotton
- 100% grown and made in North Carolina, USA with a trackable, transparent, and equitable supply chain.